Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Living Room re-do!

What do you get when you combine a roll of painters tape
with 2 of these



and a can of this?



You get this:

6 curtain panels for my newly painted living room.

These were definitely inspired by The Nesters curtains and my friend Laura tipped me off on the idea to paint them.

I love the height and the drama they add. Even my home-decorating challenged roommates like them! And that's saying something!

This was such an easy project, the hardest part was just getting the stripes even. Each drop cloth made 3 panels so in total I think this project was about $30. Way cheaper than buying 6 panels- especially ones that length!

The picture is not the best, but trust me- they look great!!!


3 comments:

  1. that looks awesome! love the stripes you did, too.

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out fantastic. I think the hardest part for me would have been aligning all the stripes; perfect job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! What did you think?

Remember, if asking a question to click on "subscribe by email" Thanks!