Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snail Mail

This weekend I got a fun little surprise in the midst of the unimaginable amount of junk mail we receive!

I had forgotten that a while back I had signed up for ebates and then done a little Christmas shopping online. If you don't know about ebates, its basically a site that links you to a bunch of online stores that you would shop at anyways, but if you go through ebates, they give you cash back on all your purchases. I used it to buy some things from Vistaprint and Barnes and Noble and this weekend I got my first check along with a $10 Home Depot card I got for signing up. My first check was only for $5, but hey, thats Chick-Fil-A one day or Sonic Happy Hour all week!!!

If you are on the hunt for free money, check out ebates. Use this link and you and I can both get $5 in our account!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=VmnGNPwANrKUk3yzpxcFpA%3D%3D

If you don't want to use the link you can just go directly to the ebates homepage and sign up there.

If you don't want to sign up at all, we can still be friends. Just consider this a public service announcement that you can ignore!!

* check back soon- I"ll be posting a fun new project I worked on over the weekend thanks to my $10 from Home Depot. Actually it was one of 4 projects I worked on over the weekend, but who's counting!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! What did you think?

Remember, if asking a question to click on "subscribe by email" Thanks!